In this tutorial, we are going to explain how you can upgrade a 1.15.x server to 1.15.
- Make a backup of your server before starting!
- This does not work for versions under 1.14
- Also, make sure that your plugins are available for 1.15 and also upgrade them afterwards.
- Depending on your world size, this can take a long time. This script converts all the chunks of your world 1 for 1. With a world of a few GB in size, this can take up to tens of minutes.
- Stop the server.
- Download a 1.15 spigot version from Getbukkit.
- Upload the jar to the server and rename it to server.jar or to the defined name in Configuration > Startup Parameters > Server Jar File
- Go to Configuration > Startup Parameters and add
--forceUpgradeto the Startup Command. (Note that only the support team can do this)
- Start the server.
- Wait for the upgrade to finish.
--forceUpgradefrom Configuration > Startup Parameters > Startup Command. (Note that only the support team can do this)