How to change file permissions in plesk?
plesk, files, permisisons
- Log in to My Cubes Hosting.
- Click on My services .
- Click on the root-domain you want to manage.
- Click on Manage web hosting and open Plesk.
- Click on Files .
- Click on the drop-down menu behind the folder or file whose rights you want to change.
- Choose Adjust rights .
- Click on Applications group in the left overview .
- Adjust the rights as desired in the right overview.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
Was this answer helpful?
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution