You need an FTP account to log in to your web space. Don't you have these yet? Then follow the steps below to create one.
- Log in to My Cubes Hosting.
- Click on My services .
- Click on the root-domain you want to manage.
- Click the Manage Web Hosting tab
- Click the Open Plesk button
- Click FTP access
We create an FTP account for you by default, for example cubes_234234. You can use it or create a new user via the “Add an FTP account” button. Follow the steps below to create a user.
- Click Add an FTP account .
- Think of a name and enter it in Name FTP account .
- Click Generate to create a password.
- Click on Show and write down the password.
- Click on OK .