You can view statistics via Plesk if you are curious how many visitors your website has, where they come from and which pages they have viewed.
- Log in to My Cubes Hosting.
- Click on My services .
- Click on the root-domain you want to manage.
- Click on Manage web hosting and open Plesk.
- Click Hosting Settings .
- Remove the checkmark after “Web statistics (Protect access to your web statistics with your FTP username and password)” and click Apply .
- Click on your domain name at the top.
- Click Web Statistics .
If you do not have an SSL certificate , you will see a message like below when viewing the statistics. You can still view the statistics by clicking on Details and then on Continue to the web page .