Nowadays, we see more and more cases of email spoofing, where a spam email is sent whose sender address has changed to make it look like a legitimate email. By activating a DKIM record you add a digital signature to the source code of your e-mail so that a receiving mail server can check whether the e-mail has actually been sent from a legitimate mail server.
Do you want to add a DKIM record? Then follow the steps below.
- Log in to My Cubes Hosting.
- Click on My services .
- Click on the root-domain you want to manage.
- Click the Manage Web Hosting tab
- Click the Open Plesk button
- Click Mail on the left side of the screen
- Then click the Mail Settings tab and click the domain name for which you want to activate DKIM
- Check the option ' Protect against spam by signing outgoing messages with the DKIM system ' and click 'Ok' .