Before you can start your FiveM server you have to create a license code. In this tutorial we explain how.
- Go to https://keymaster.fivem.net and log in (you may have to create a new account).
- Once logged in, press register.
- At label enter the name of your server, at IP address the IP of your server and at Server type Other and type Home hosted. Then press Generate.
- Click on the ID of your key
- Copy the key
- Login to Cubes Game Panel
- In the server overview, click on the name of your server
- Click on Configuration -> Startup Parameters
- Enter your license code (key) in the FIVEM LICENSE box. Then save it. And restart your FiveM server.
As soon as the console says: Server license key authentication succeeded. Welcome! Everything is OK!