Last updated 06-02-2021 15:45 (dd-mm-yyyy).
At Cubes Hosting we are determent to offer high quality support & uptime at an efficient and professional level. This SLA or also known as the Service Level Agreement applies to all products with SLA offerings. The Client agrees that measurements via our internal tools and our support team will establish the necessary support and or level of services required.
Service Downtime is any unplanned interruption in Service Availability during which the Client is unable to access the services as described in our Terms of Service, provided the interruption is determined to have been caused by a problem in the immediate Cubes Hosting services and or network segment as confirmed by Cubes Hosting Services. Downtime is measured as the total length of time of the unplanned interruption in Service Availability during a calendar month.
Unfortunately you are not covered for additional compensation during downtime or lack of support. We may offer some sort of compensation at our own discretion. You can find more information in our Terms Of Service.
Service level agreement credit occurs after a service has been unreachable for more than 15 consecutive minutes. For each 15 minutes of consecutive downtime after the 15 minutes the client will be credited 1.25% of the effected services monthly bill up to 100% of the value of the service.
Service level agreement credit occurs after a service has been unreachable for more than 15 consecutive minutes. For each 15 minutes of consecutive downtime after the 15 minutes the client will be credited 2.5% of the effected services monthly bill up to 100% of the value of the service.
You will receive priority support on My Cubes tickets and be guaranteed resolvent of your issue or question in under 48 hours. For every additional day needed to resolve the described issue or question of the ticket you are will be credited 2% of the effected services monthly bill up to 100%.
We appreciate and care about all our clients but as such some limitation and or exclusions must be subjected to this agreement. Therefor performance credit an or general credit and partial refunds will not be applicable within the following events.
- Acts of Nature; in the event downtime is suffered due to extreme weather at data centres and or any other means defined by legislation will not be covered.
- Any unlawful activities against the client and or caused by the client; such as DDOS attacks, server illegal activities and terminations.
- Internet unavailability due to client issues; In the event the client’s own internet and or uptime is interrupted not caused by us. And/or exceeding resourced allocated by the Clients plan.
- Downtime caused by scheduled maintenance with 24 hours notice in advance.
- If we believe the SLA claim to be fraudulent.
In the event you wish to claim SLA credit please create a ticket inside my cubes. We are not responsible for any unplanned outages due to third-party software/hardware failure.